zondag 3 januari 2021

 Ok, so maybe this combination of lockdown and christmas vacation is getting to me.  All of us home all the time together has got me out of my routine and I seem to have a hard time with this.  In all honesty I am fortunate to have what I have, the family, the home and friends.  How I occupy my time.  But I seem to miss the feeling of excitement, enthusiasm, etc...

I can imagine that at this time in history I am not alone in this feeling.  But like I said above it important to be relative to what is going on in the world with other people.  

So I look to focus on simplicity in the things I involve myself in and the motivation to do what is necessary.  To accept the shared space and be grateful for it.  

Let's leave at that for now.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

It’s not what you think but think you know. 6

Curiosity was to her, as flammable as kerosene, for she had been blessed with a spirit ignited through insight.  For safety reasosns she fel...