maandag 4 januari 2021

There is something stuck in the filter in the fish tank causing it to make a continious rattling sound and i can't be bothered to get up off the couch and see what is the cause of it.  

Days, filled with routine to keep busy, sentences running on and on and on like days built around propped up routine to make it feel like I am keeping busy.

I begin my day hard boiled and usually end it in a rather gelatine mode upon the sofa. Inbetween hours of the day left to walking the dog in search of neighborhood wonder, of power naps instead of social media passivity. Of reading one page in five different books before falling asleep because my focus is free willed.

Youtube motivation, self modification, reminding myself to breath in and the perils of thinking that I could hold myself in a plank position till this lockdown is over.  At least then I will some fine abs to show off this summer.  I guess being somewhat fit and frustrated is better than being overweight and frought.

This winter is exactly what we were warned it would be. 

And I am exactly were I need to be, doing what I can.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

It’s not what you think but think you know. 6

Curiosity was to her, as flammable as kerosene, for she had been blessed with a spirit ignited through insight.  For safety reasosns she fel...