vrijdag 1 januari 2021

How to restart an old engine or get back into a given up routine.

set the alarm

go to bed on time

resist the urge to snooze

control the arm that reaches out to swipe away the sound

get up 

and go.

 

Didn't work out that way today.  Re-adjustments into tomorrow.

I set myself to task while the voices inside and out say, Monday - we shall start again on Monday.

Which makes no sense to me as I have never been a M/F 9/5 type of guy.  I always worked on the weekends when there was work to be had and done.

Today became 08.15 instead of 07.15 

I am up and at it, so there it is and that, at least.  

The use of small words to shake up the status quo.

 

 

 



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

It’s not what you think but think you know. 6

Curiosity was to her, as flammable as kerosene, for she had been blessed with a spirit ignited through insight.  For safety reasosns she fel...