donderdag 22 november 2018


And she said, step on through
the shadows await you

I thought, shit why must she
always be so poetic.

So I wiped my feet upon the welcome matt
passed out across the threshold and entered.

Once in the kitchen she asked me
where my tolerance levels were that day

I told her that I had left toleration outside
to pee upon her right wing neighbors maple tree.

She said that, to her even the upside down seemed logical.
I replied, that I thought logic had become a real bore.

She handed me a large cup of steaming brew
I sniffed at the steam and smiled.

She told me to drink up
so I did.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

It’s not what you think but think you know. 6

Curiosity was to her, as flammable as kerosene, for she had been blessed with a spirit ignited through insight.  For safety reasosns she fel...