woensdag 20 januari 2021

It is not me but your lazy eye

and your crazy uncle and

the way your mother constantly put hands on me everytime we visit,

the way the postman smiles at me through the window

when he walks by,

or how that woman with the pair of border collies

at the dog park just stares at me everytime my dog

gets in some sort of doggie threesome with hers.

It is not me it is you and the way you stand there

blowing the steam off of the top of your to-go espresso

with a to-go turks pizza in your North Face Parka front pocket,

that group of lycra spandex ladies doing bootcamp excercises 

as if they were aspiring Navy Seals going through Buds training 

in the Kennermerduin.

Like when the prime minister says that he is also "corona tired" and 

it causes me to yawn at two in the afternoon and I need a power nap just 

because I am also exhausted by this twist in existence and maybe it isn't

all on you and probably has more to do with me but the podcast philospher that I was

listening to this morning while boiling eggs for my family said that "the universe is

just a projection of what your past lifes are still processing"and that Antifa is to blame for

the introduction of the avondklok.

But then again you with your lazy eye and the way you look at me as i eat my pizza with 

a fork and a knife, well that expression on your face

just tells me that something ain't right.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

It’s not what you think but think you know. 6

Curiosity was to her, as flammable as kerosene, for she had been blessed with a spirit ignited through insight.  For safety reasosns she fel...