woensdag 17 februari 2021

So, let's not start this morning with worrying 

about what happened before but about what comes after the fact.

Not even fully awake and already trapped 

with looking back.

Not only over my own shoulder

or in a rearview mirror contorted like a DMT 

visionary dwarf but

by the scrolling through memories that will supersede

and suck out the energy of this new day.

By reminding me of what I

actually found so important that I had to share

it with the world,

what caustic and declamatory words I just 

had to say 

seven years ago 

to this very date.

 

Good morning winter sun,

I am already in a strange mood and the day 

has just begun.

I will attempt to find my balance once again 

upon a pile a mile high 

of self reflective books 

that keep me pondering during

this time of crisis.

 

Questioning the question of the why of all of this 

and the continious question of whose book 

of questionable wisdom will I decide to order 

and have delivered to my doorstep

next. 



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

It’s not what you think but think you know. 6

Curiosity was to her, as flammable as kerosene, for she had been blessed with a spirit ignited through insight.  For safety reasosns she fel...