vrijdag 12 februari 2021

I can yawn and go crazy all at the same instance.

 I can yawn and go crazy all at the same instance.  But that is just something personal about me that probably doesn't really mean anything to you.  Or should it.  It is just a random made assumption about myself that has no baring on anything else between you and I.  A yawn is the bodies way of waking itself up from a state of boredom.  And yawning when we see someone else yawn is a way of saying, yes we are bored too.  So that reflective yawn is a good way to share in the quiet conspiracy between yourself and that someone else.  To a certain extent these quiet conspiracies are one of the few things that we have left between us that exist outside the digital/online world.  Though will seeing someone on a Zoom meeting yawn cause you to yawn as well?  I do not know.  Need to Google that one when I get bored.  Yawn.  I am bored.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

It’s not what you think but think you know. 6

Curiosity was to her, as flammable as kerosene, for she had been blessed with a spirit ignited through insight.  For safety reasosns she fel...