maandag 28 december 2020

 It is morning, earlyish.  Still dark out. End of December.  

Coming back to this.

Why? 

An excercise I read about in a keep my mind busy during the pandemic book.  A way to get my fingers and my mind moving in the early morning.  Or in the midday or at night I guess.  With the current situation the way it is - the hour of the day matters less to me than what it is I do with those hours.  Staying productive when the question of what is necessary to produce, is a dubious one. A question probably best left to fondle after at least one cup of coffee and a slight decrease in this situational self pity.  

Haha, what does it matter?  It matters.  It matters the most.  

Most projects peter out after a while.  

Should one look at life like a project.  Or better yet as a projectile.

Instant coffee and engagement in what is.

good morning.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

It’s not what you think but think you know. 6

Curiosity was to her, as flammable as kerosene, for she had been blessed with a spirit ignited through insight.  For safety reasosns she fel...