zondag 23 december 2018

She said, to just go ahead and fill out the form but I said that I was just too ambivalent to care.



When the going get tough
I like to let the tough rough it out.
Going to the gym reguarly has taught me
a thing or two about holding in a beer gut.

There are voices always voices
calling out and asking for and giving up.
All the echoes everywhere fill up my head
and earphones I choose only to use
when I feel at home.

The other night I was told a story
by this guy who said that he saw a girl biking one night
and she had no lights and of course
she was busy texting
and when she got hit by a car
well, he just walked away.

This was the first time in a long time that I didn’t
feel the need to ask the Universe why,

about such stupid things happening
or why
this supposedly artistic guy
was just
some pretentious nature loving person

posing
as another
poet asshole.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

It’s not what you think but think you know. 6

Curiosity was to her, as flammable as kerosene, for she had been blessed with a spirit ignited through insight.  For safety reasosns she fel...