woensdag 5 december 2018

Feeling better about myself


I finished what was in my lunchbox and felt better about myself.

I tore the mandarijn peel into tiny tiny little pieces then through them in the garbage

and felt better about myself.

I looked the apple in the eye and smiled before biting into it and felt better about myself.

I helped an old muslim woman fix her umbrella today and felt better about myself.

I kept my eyes on myself in the gym this morning and felt better about myself.

I planned on folding the laundry today but never got around to it and felt ok with myself.

I have pre-prepared a homemade eggplant parmigiana for dinner tonight and felt better about myself while constructing this delicious fact.

I listened to a friends musical recommendation and felt better about myself for doing so.

I am currently doing more or less what I am supposed to be doing with myself and pat myself on the shoulders for doing just that.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

It’s not what you think but think you know. 6

Curiosity was to her, as flammable as kerosene, for she had been blessed with a spirit ignited through insight.  For safety reasosns she fel...